AAA MemberPay is a prepaid reloadable VISA debit card which offers travelers a safe and convenient alternative to travelers checks and cash.
Experience ultimate peace of mind by adding the chip-enabled, reloadable AAA MemberPay Visa® Prepaid Card to your wallet.
Not linked to bank or credit accounts, MemberPay limits cardholder exposure to cyber theft and other virtual spending risks.
There is no borrowing money or running up debt. Simply load the amount you want to spend, reload when necessary and stay connected with alerts and real-time account management tools, like the mobile app and online access.
With fraud and identity theft on the rise, give yourself the freedom to spend with the card backed by the trusted reputations of AAA and Visa.
- Assistance with Lost/Stolen AAA MemberPay card
- Reload card at a variety of locations, including our office.
- Easily check balance online or with the app
- Chip enabled - Use the AAA MemberPay card internationally – it’s a preferred method of payment around the globe and provides added security against fraud with stronger protection against identity theft. The chip provides a unique digital seal which proves authenticity and prevents fraudulent payments.
- Security and Convenience - Carry the card that provides the security of travelers checks and the convenience of a Visa card.
- Easy to Use - Make purchases at millions of merchants worldwide that accept Visa credit cards including restaurants and shops. Obtain local currency at any ATM around the world (fee free with MoneyPass network ATMs) and avoid standing in line to exchange foreign currency.
- Emergency Card and Cash Replacement
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement - Replace your luggage and its contents if an airline, train, cruise or bus line loses your checked or carry-on luggage. Reimbursement is contingent upon the purchase of travel with the AAA MemberPay card.
- Purchase fee applies. Consult your local AAA office for details.
- The minimum card load is $10; maximum load is $9,999 daily in branch, $1,500 USD weekly online or phone.
- Maximum balance on the card is $9,999
- Reload fees may apply. Consult your local AAA office for details.
- Up to 2 Companion cards, fee applies
- ATM Fee domestic/international: $2.50 (fee-free at MoneyPass ATMs)
- Foreign transaction fee: 3%
- Account Maintenance Fee per month: $3, after first three months. Fee is waived for any month where card is reloaded
- Daily ATM limits and/or Over the Counter Cash Advance: $1,000 per day
- Over the Counter Fees for cash advances: $2.50
- Emergency Cash (amount available): up to $1,000
Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa® U.S.A. Inc. Terms and conditions apply. Card can be used where Visa debit cards are accepted.